Baby Dunaway Has Arrived!

09 July, 2015

No, no, I didn't deliver baby Hayes yet. But Justin's brother ad sister-in-law gave birth to their first bundle of joy yesterday. I couldn't get away from work, but Justin and his family were there in the waiting room waiting on this sweet little man's arrival. Weighing in at 9 pounds 2 ounces, Grayson Daniel Dunaway came into the world at 1:09pm.

As soon as I got off work, we flew to the hospital for some lovin' and squeezin' on this handsome little guy.



Some thoughts I had yesterday when visiting Jarrett and Ashley at the hospital:

1. So much for our two boys possibly looking alike.

To me, Grayson is the spitting image of his momma down to the cute nose and blonde hair! I will liiikely not be passing those kinds of genes onto Hayes.




2. My sister-in-law is one tough cookie!

She had a cesarean section and rocked it. She looked awesome all day and entertained visitors like it was no big deal. I can only hope I handle Hayes' birthday with 1/10th of that kind of finesse.




3. I wish OUR hospital had a Starbuck's.

I'm not a coffee drinker by any means, but I saw that they had one in the lobby and how fun is that?? I do love a good Vanilla Bean or Green Tea Frap. Mmm.




4. I already love this little dude so much, it's crazy.

No need to elaborate.




I'll leave you with more photos that I grabbed of our little Baby G last night. Is there such thing as "auntie-razzi"?

I guess Grayson wasn't too sure about Justin at first...

Sweet daddy kisses from Jarrett


Grayson having a rest on top of his cousin Hayes.


He's got uncle Justin's long feet.


He warmed up to him. Now they're BFFs ;)

One Dunaway baby boy born... one to go! Hoping it's sooner than later too, because as I type, Hayes is playing punching bag with my bladder which is driving mama a little crazy!

Post a Comment

Best of the Week