Bump Day - Week 16

30 January, 2015

Week 16 - Baby is the size of a DILL PICKLE
 
My faaaaavorite food in the whole wide world! Even pregnancy couldn't make me love pickles more, because I already love them as much as a person can. However, pregnancy is helping branch out to different brands and styles (other than my go-to: Best Maid Hamburger Slices... aaaaand I'm salivating at the thought). It's funny how day to day I look different amounts of pregnant. Last week? Very. Yesterday? Hardly at all. Today? Look at that gut!
 
 
Sorry for the blurry pictures. I was in a hurry to get this done.
 
 
These might be the last couple of weeks I can wear my pants unassisted. Meaning, without a belly band or a button extender of some sort. I'm completely okay with wearing leggings from now until July. I'm pretty sure the men in my life will be able to resist themselves.
 
Still no baby movement detected. Although, I thought I felt him the other morning and promptly woke Justin up out of a deep sleep to get a feel. I thiiink it might have just been gas, though. Oops.
 
I would like to thank everyone for reading my blog and feigning interest in our pregnancy. I do want to also apologize for the amount of pregnancy related content that is going to be spewed at you for the next 6 months, but one day I'm going to be glad I documented it all.

Post a Comment

Best of the Week