Poppy Monroe: Newborn Photo Session

26 September, 2017

Disclaimer: This post was written a month ago and never posted! I am the worst!



Now that Poppy is almost 2 months old, I'm actually getting around to posting her newborn photos. I thought maternity leave would give me so much free time, but I still feel like there are never enough hours in the day. I'm sure it has to do with all of the laying around we do together (plus nursing + pumping + taking care of a toddler).

Back to the photo session... we can try to pretend that she was the star of the show, but let's face it, big brother Hayes made sure all eyes were on him.

Let's just say he didn't make the photo shoot easy. Between the squirming, running, whining, and refusal to put down his dinosaurs, poor Stephanie had her work cut out for her. Luckily, she's amazing!

I'll just leave you with my favorites from the session.




Poppy Monroe Dunaway   |   7/7/17   |   10:36AM   |   7lbs 4oz

Post a Comment

Best of the Week