Summer Pesto Penne

18 August, 2014

Let's get this straight: I'm not a foodie. I'm not a food blogger. In fact, I can, and usually do, find a way to mess up any recipe I try. But like millions of other people, I often participate in the world-wide phenomenon of taking pictures of my food. So that's what I'm sharing today.

We Justin cooks dinner almost every night, weekends usually excluded. Sometimes we find recipes on Pinterest or in magazines, but other times he gets an idea and makes it up as he goes. It's a talent I do not possess. We cook to not only save money, but to stay healthy, so we often search for things like "clean eating" or "healthy dinners" and things like that.

At a way-overdue hair appointment last weekend, I came across this recipe while flipping through Good Housekeeping. So of course I added it to our weekly meal plan. For the recipe, click the link above. It hit the spot, but I will say that next time we will be adding grilled chicken and more lemon.




If anyone has a favorite healthy recipe, leave a comment and we'll be sure to try it!

Post a Comment

Best of the Week