Here Comes Hayes: 6 Month Check Up

21 January, 2016

 






Today I got to take Hayes to his 6 month check up. I love that I'm able to attend these appointments. Here are some things that I learned: Hayes is 27" long (63rd percentile), 18lb 2.5oz (61st percentile), and his head is 17.5" (80th percentile).

I also learned that we've been feeding him about 8 ounces more of formula a day than Dr. Jim recommends and that Hayes has a pretty decent fear of strangers. I, of course, feel guilty about those things, but he's still a happy healthy 6 month old.

After he got his FIVE shots (poor baby!), we went home, he crashed, then woke up with energizer bunny energy. There is seriously no stopping this kid. He scoots, crawls, climbs, and pulls up. I wake up to him standing up in his crib waiting for someone to come get him. I know I've asked this before, but can somebody please tell me: where has time gone??

1 comment

  1. love, love that child! I think he's perfect, he's happy, funny, handsome little man & I enjoy my day with him.

    ReplyDelete

Best of the Week