31 July, 2017

Baby Finds | One Stop Bow Shop

Disclosure: I was sent products from  One Stop Bow Shop to review and to write this post. All opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.

When I found out I was having a little girl, the first thing people would mention is how much fun I would have shopping for her. She's only been here 3 weeks and it's safe to say that everyone was right. From the tiny little dresses to the precious accessories, I can't get enough!

Don't get me wrong, I love shopping for Hayes, too. But accessorizing for Poppy is a new favorite hobby of mine. I recently received a box from Casey of One Stop Bow Shop and it was filled with every kind of bow you can imagine!

These are beautiful, y'all. They're great quality and I can tell they will really grow with Poppy and her wardrobe over the years.




She offers a Monthly Hairbow Box for $20 that includes 5 bows. That's a crazy good deal, if you ask me! I received September's box of bows for my little Poppy girl.

You might be thinking, "But wait... Poppy doesn't have any hair. How in the world can she wear these?" Casey thought of it all! She has interchangeable headbands that you can clip any bow to.




She has a huge selection of headbands too, which is perfect for infants that are lacking in the hair department... like mine. Side note: Poppy gets called "he" and "him" almost every time we go out. Hence the need for more bows. Haha!




One Stop Bow Shop has a huge selection, and even more importantly, they are affordable for any budget. They have bundles in a gazillion colors, where you get 6 bows for the price of 5. Perfect for beefing up your bow stash.

And she always offers free shipping when you spend $20. So awesome.









I'm excited that Casey has given me a discount code for you all to use. Enter code "JORDAN" at checkout for 20% off your purchase HERE. This offer ends 8/6/17.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished