24 December, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

I've been pretty MIA this Fall, so I'm quickly going to bring you up to speed over the next couple of posts. 

Nothing super exciting to write about because I feel like I've spent the last 2 months getting over different sicknesses. That means a lot of couch time for mama. Also, it means a LOT of Netflix. Gilmore Girls to be exact. I watched the revival, fell back in love, then started the original series over from the beginning. Basically, I'll see you in another 2 months when I'm done binging and feel like going outside and joining the rest of the world. 


We did spend a really awesome Thanksgiving in East Texas with my family. One of my aunts just moved to an amazing resort/lake community and we got to explore on the golf cart until all the food was ready. The boys had a blast!




Hayes spent most of his first road trip sleeping, minus the leg stretch when we stopped for gas.












Then we stuffed our bellies (Hayes, only with bread), watched some football, and headed back home and still had time to visit with Justin's family for a little bit before bedtime. Overall, it was a perfect Thanksgiving.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished