22 July, 2016

Friday Five

I decided to partake in the practice of posting your five favorite things for the week. I was inspired by my sister-in-law, Ashley and her High Five for Friday post. So here we go with 5 things I'm obsessed with right now:

1. Baby Dates - Now that Hayes walks, going out with him is SO much fun. He's like a little person now! My favorite things to do with him this summer is taking him to waterparks and splash pads. He's a riot.

He and Mia loved the Aquatic Center



At Liberation Coffee, they gave him his own cup of milk.


2. Home Renovations - Since we bought a 33 year old house, it seems we're always working on something around here. Right now we're updating the guest/Hayes' bathroom and the front entryway.


During the planning process of the bathroom.

Progress!!

As if we didn't have enough going on, I thought it'd be a good time to start pulling the wallpaper down. Of course once I start something, Justin always ends up coming in to clean up my mess.








3. Blue Bell Cookie Two Step - Need I say more? I'm probably going to finish this gallon tub by myself!



4. Hayes' Birthday Party - Since it was postponed due to the Hand, Foot, Mouth virus (which we are 100% recovered from, thank goodness), we rescheduled for the end of the month and it feels as if it will never arrive! The good thing is it gives me extra time to work on party projects I put on hold when he got sick.



5. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix - I'm obsessed. It's soooo funny that I've been binge watching it for the last couple of weeks. I just finished the 2nd season and I cannot wait until the 3rd! Next on my binge list is Stranger Things. I've heard good things and I'm ready to get hooked on another series.



1 comment :

  1. I can't wait to par-taaaay for Hayes! It will be fab! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished